- a elastOS/trinity notebook dapp that you can use as notes, todo list, planner, journal, organizer and store it in HIVE.
- To help elastOS onboard users, by providing a familiar app that they know and use
- To provide decentralized solution for note taking apps
- To compete with the current CENTRALIZED note taking apps like Evernote
- To promote elastOS / Trinity
- To promote Elastos technology and ecosystem
- Note taking apps (like Evernote and similar apps) is one of the MOST POPULAR and DOWNLOADED apps on Play Store. By developing a COMMON and FAMILIAR app, onboarding and adoption of elastOS will be easier. PROVIDING users with apps that they ALREADY KNOW and USE makes adoption more easier, that is why HanDyApps will develop ELANOTE.
- PROBLEM: all popular note apps are centralized, all data are stored on a server, that is why peopler are still afraid to store confidential data like your personal information.
- SOLUTION: Elanote, where you own your notes and only you can access the data, you can store personal information like you journal without worry.
- Take down text notes
- Can create TODO list
- Can create DID Account
- Can store in HIVE
- Data encryption and decryption
- Account logout
- Account Recovery
- Week 1-2: UI design
- Week 3: DID integration
- Week 4: HIVE integration
- Week 5: Data encryption and decryption
- Week 6: Debugging and polishing
After MVP Roadmap:
- Planner theme
- Journal theme
- Android version
- Attach Images on notes
- John M: Mobile App Developer with more than 6 years of experience, knowledgeable in server-side programming and web app development